Sunday 10 November 2013

I came. I eat. I conquer.

Hello people! Welcome to this blog and thank you for finding it!

I might have exaggerated a lot on the title but that is what mostly I will write and post in here.

Let's have a brief introductions, shall we?
Since I am pursuing my university studies, I am currently living in Kyoto, Japan. And most probably I will be stuck living here for the next years but I do not really regret it.. why?

Because Japan is AWESOME... for the culture, the people, the nature, the kindness, and not to be forgotten, the food. There are a lot of varieties of cuisines here and I managed to visit mostly nice restaurants with great hospitalities, and I would love to share some of those experiences to a lot of you and hope that someday, you would find the time and experience the similar amount of feelings!

Yes, some of you might be thinking of me as 'oh here is another one of those I-am-a-food-critic blogger so read my posts!' or another 'oooh this looks good let's post it on social media', etc. kind of girl, but I'm just trying to be honest and I wish to write for your enjoyment!

I promise I will not be that biased, and I will be honest with what I am feeling about my dining experiences, be it really fulfilling or the opposite.

Nevertheless, 
hope you guys will enjoy! :D

2 comments:

  1. Agnessss you're not stuck here haha I wish I'd be stuck here forever then lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually willing to be stuck here anyways~ :3

      Delete