Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!

I originally wanted to post about something else and I did promise it on the previous post however, this comes first in this holiday season... so!

How are all your Christmas Eve so far? Mine's pretty much well; went to a beauty salon in the morning, did some Christmas shopping, met up with some friends, and had a wonderful dinner :D

I was tempted to dine outside of course, but then the restaurants might be fully crowded (and full of couples joking around) so I decided to why not just cook a simple homemade meal while relaxing around...

Home-made Tofu Hamburg with Corn Frittata at the background accompanied by some delicious milk tea and chocolates, and a paper Christmas tree with Santa joining me for dinner! so I'm not alone :D My neighbour/friend came when I was eating and I had extra portions so I asked her to join me! It might not be as delicious as restaurant's meal but just the feeling of eating with someone else makes the food taste even better... and she told me it tasted okay so that made me happy :3



I also had the chance to eat these lovely beauties days ago.. Bought these lovely Vanilla and Framboise macarons from a cake shop called Boul Mich in the cake department in Kyoto's Takashimaya and they are so good, both looks and taste. You should have check the B1 floor at Japanese department stores, they have a HUGE selection of seasonal desserts and sweets and whatnots xD

The texture was a little bit soft, not that soft, just good enough for a bite. The vanilla and Framboise (some people would call it as Raspberry) taste was perfect, not too sweet and not so simple. It was worth my 210 yen each...


***

So that was my Eve Dinner experience, and I hope you guys had a lovely one as well!
I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! God bless you all!

See you when I see you again, I hope you all have a great days to come! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment